Thursday, March 29, 2012

SORRY FOR THE DELAY!


Flour Cup has undergone redesigning and is now back and better than ever! Now I have to admit that this blog, as I'm sure many are, is always going to be in the making, but I must say that I love the new look. I've also creates pages in the effort of making my foodie-love more useful to you! I am quite techno-challenged, but I hope to keep upgrading Flour Cup so that you can enjoy it, learn from it, and love it as much as I do.

Now after having said all of the above, I have to apologize for my lack of posts. It has been quite a busy term for me. I have been in the process of applying for my Masters' Degree (accepted!), of organizing various events on my campus, writing incredible amounts of papers, and am now getting ready to write final essays and exams. But even amongst this, I will post! How can I not when my blog is now so nice to look at?

But until I do post a recipe, here are some photos to anticipate what is yet to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment